This exclusive offer comes to you from the award-winning team at Unique Norfolk Venues. Book your wedding before 30th April 2024 and say I do at the beautiful Abbey Barn in 2024 or 2025 and you could WIN the cost of your wedding package back!
Our package includes:
- Welcome drink and three canapés per person
- Executive chef designed three-course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of wine per person with the wedding breakfast
- Toast drink of chilled Prosecco
- Evening light bites
- Cake stand and knife
- Wedding coordinator
- All staffing
- Private bar facilities
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- White china crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Access to preparation area from 10am on the wedding day
- A bottle of Champagne in the Honeymoon Suite
To view our full Terms and Conditions, please see below.
- Book a wedding at Abbey Barn for 2024 or 2025 and you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win the cost of your wedding. For bookings between 27th January 2024 and 30th April 2024 at 9pm. Couples must have booked, paid their deposit and signed their contract within these dates for their entry to be valid.
- Prize draw date to be October 2024 – if the couple have already paid for and held their wedding then the amount would be refunded to them. If the winners are a 2025 wedding then the amount would be deducted from their final invoice.
- All valid entries will be bookings that have full payment (each of the instalments) and excludes any cancellations.
- The prize is an amount that covers only the standard package price for their chosen wedding and does not include any upgrades (food, wine, crockery/cutlery), additional guests, accommodation, bar sales or anything not included in our standard packages.
- The standard package price will be as published at the time of booking and any other promotional offer/amount would be deducted from the prize (i.e if there was a £1000 off promotion then the prize amount would be standard package price less the £1000)
- Unique Norfolk Venues is able to extend the competition period at their own discretion.